BUGGER

• Thread starter Deleted member 62848
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 62848

Well introduced 1/5 scale to me big bro,now he wants to drive more than me lol.must say driving has improved from first drive where he tryed to run down 2 people and a little dog,in this big open space c,mon,,I just chase around with drone but it bit slow hard to keep locked target with the cam but good practice
Screenshot_20200801-133045_Video Player.jpg
Screenshot_20200801-132805_Video Player.jpg

Looks like fun. Probably one of those hobbies I should avoid just to keep peace at house. I started with rc cars some years ago, then went to rc boats. The problem with the boats was it took 35 minutes of drive time to get to a legal pond to run them in. It was a fun challenge from the build part in that the 26cc two stroke has some limits on how much power can be gained. Port timing modification and air flow was very time consuming.
Ended up with the fastest G1 Mono hull in the pack.
Then came these little four blade flying cameras that I could set off from the back yard! I’m running out of room in the closet with all these DJI boxes.

Well introduced 1/5 scale to me big bro,now he wants to drive more than me lol.must say driving has improved from first drive where he tryed to run down 2 people and a little dog,in this big open space c,mon,,I just chase around with drone but it bit slow hard to keep locked target with the cam but good practice
View attachment 119572View attachment 119573
that salt water is going to ruen that car.

that salt water is going to ruen that car.
Yip harsh on all parts but can handle the hose pretty good, I even got rusty residue on phantom 4 camera backing plate due to salt in the air,sea corrosion like bloody Corona for electronics and avionics

• Haha
Reactions: PhantomWetSuits

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers