Brightness of the iPhone 11 Pro vs CrystalSky

Reaction score
Just curious If anyone has used an iPhone 11 Pro Plus as a controller display and how it compares in practice with the built in display of the P4P+ RC. Also, whether the DJI Go 4 app has been optimized for the 11.

The iPhone 11 Pro Plus display specs have been described as:

“The display of the iPhone 11 Pro is 2436×1125, while the iPhone 11 Pro Max is 2688×1242. The iPhone 11 Pro also features a new 800 nits max brightness (typical); 1200 nits max brightness (HDR) display. This compares to the 625 nits max brightness (typical) display of the iPhone 11.”

I appreciate all comments!

Thanks!

My CrystalSky Ultra has 2000 nits do the math :)

The build in display at P4P+ is almost equal in brightness with a Crystalsky.

2000 or 1000 I have no visibility problems any more since I got it, comparing to the tablet I was using at P3A.

I have the Crystal Sky 7.85" and my wife has the iPhone 11Pro. I also have a P4P+ controller too. From my eyes, the Crystal Sky (not Ultra) is way over and above all of them. Great even in direct sunlight. When you compare the P4P+ controller screen to the iPhone, they're pretty much the same, but there's a lot to be said for having everything in one controller, without needing another device. On the flip side, there's something to be said for having the flexibility of running a separate device, and the added software.. Just my thoughts..

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31