Brand new P4P, slight jello on video

Yep - a little more jello like at the start - I'd contact DJI and the seller.

Yes on the fullscreen of a computer i see your P4P is doing the same "jello" thing and sure should not. with a case a taxes and 2 batteries and props my P4P is $3000 and I expect it should be great at that price. this is not a mavick! this should have great video and pictures. come on DJI. I have bought 3 drones now from you... help me have the product I expect.

my unacceptable jello jiggle landing

more Jello at times

Here is a link to the video to see the Jello "jiggle" on my new Phantom4 Pro but it is not allways present. 25% of the time it is fine. same recording settings then the next time recording in the same flight I get this as I ...

yeah, you definitely have the same issue I had.

I did get the Phantom 4 Pro replaced with another and that corrected the jello problem. however now I cannot get the video to keep recording! it keeps shutting off after a few seconds or 30 or maybe if I am lucky just over a minute. I am using the same micro SD card as my inspire1 uses for 4K 30fps MP4 video. any ideas?

Have you tried formatting the card inside in the phantom's menus? and does the card it came with work?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockymountaincaptures