Brand new battery w/issue

Reaction score
Just picked up a new battery from Target two days ago.... First night I put her on the charger and once full charged, I am getting a green flashing LED, #3 from the plug end. I was told this was a overcharging issue.....

I updated the battery to the current firmware and ran the P3A to discharge the battery in a low hover... At first I was getting an alert of a battery cell issue, then shut it off and turned it back on and flew for about 20 minutes with no warnings....

Discharged the battery completely and after letting it cool for a couple of hours, recharged and same issue with the blinking LED..... Anyone know of a solution or should I just contact DJI?

Thanks
Christopher

Take it back to Target for an exchange if you can. DJI will be a time waste with email paperwork, proof of purchase, RMA's, shipping, waiting, etc. It could take 3-5 weeks with them.

Reactions: Photoflash
It was the last one they had..... Will have to check back or another Target.... Receipt says return by Aug 03.....

Artery is a critical piece of the drone, if it's not working as expected, better exchange for a new.

Went to A different target today that had the batteries in stock and they exchanged the battery no questions. Charging now!

Reactions: GMack

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT