Boston P4 footage- class B waiver approved

Hi there Mholz, the cloud/river reflection mood near 32 seconds adds a nice element to your video. Great shot!

I'm curious about the waiver process for Class B. I have a night waiver, but most places I fly are in regulated space are class E. What did you do to prepare your proposal for the Class B waiver, to justify the risk so that the the FAA would allow you to fly in that airspace.

Hi there Mholz, the cloud/river reflection mood near 32 seconds adds a nice element to your video. Great shot!

I'm curious about the waiver process for Class B. I have a night waiver, but most places I fly are in regulated space are class E. What did you do to prepare your proposal for the Class B waiver, to justify the risk so that the the FAA would allow you to fly in that airspace.

It's exactly the same for all classes I believe

Nice flying. How long did it take to get the waiver and how long is your waiver good for?

Wow. That's just crazy. I work for a medical device company and can get a device cleared by the FDA in less time than that. I hope they get the process smoothed out so it doesn't take so long going forward.

Wow. That's just crazy. I work for a medical device company and can get a device cleared by the FDA in less time than that. I hope they get the process smoothed out so it doesn't take so long going forward.

Agreed waiting 90+ days sucks

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl