Bored waiting for props

• Thread starter Deleted member 62848
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 62848

Ah oh me waiting for ferntec order of some props,,
Hey i found a spray can,,
P3s obsedian 2019 model now,,props come tommorow now so stratch it i mean fly it tommorow lol:)...yip i know marks on motors,,that from my plyers when i use to chage props,,silly prop undo thing rubber fell out so now use plyers with tape so not damage again when i hold motor...dont know how 4 pics got there,,sorry
20190307_161456.jpg
20190307_161538.jpg
20190307_161456.jpg
20190307_161538.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OK.......thats COOL.....Now we are wanting to see the paint on the fingers (LOL) and also Hope No cuts from that box cutter blade.....and have a great Fun Fun time tomorrow ianzone as you take that nicely painted drone to the blue skys above. Cheerrs to you.

At least the props are shipped locally.....and not coming from the US......or China.......oh, my.! !

Keep checking the mailbox Ian. [emoji106]
Oh ferntec has overnight deliver in nz ,,i order tuesday ,they went to a different part of wellington by mistake at sorting parcels and now on return try back up the country to me,,,i was not happy today when checked tracking to see what up,,,see at top the re process my order in another town the idiots,,at bottom says sorted incorectly
Screenshot_20190307-164003.jpg

Reactions: captainmilehigh
OK.......thats COOL.....Now we are wanting to see the paint on the fingers (LOL) and also Hope No cuts from that box cutter blade.....and have a great Fun Fun time tomorrow ianzone as you take that nicely painted drone to the blue skys above. Cheerrs to you.
Ha no paint on me,,i done this before,,panelbeater working on a drone,,lol wheres me hammer
20190307_164422.jpg

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
Wow just a update,,night so still waiting for new props in morning(i hope),since painting this it has become very stable in hover and stick input, wheras before i had a funny toylet bowl effect which i could not figre out ,,that why in previos post i order new props to eliminate any balance issues...but tonights flight was nice,,this pic looking back south towards Wellington,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ps yes toylrt bowl effect,,no compass issue at all but if i never touch the stick after take off,,wow hold on,,longer i leave it the worse it got,,,but as soon as i touch stick forward or backward left or right it would be ok,,yes have done stick calibration etc ,,,,,,and this why new props on order,,,have mutiple sets of props so lost track of originals,,,,,,update further when i can ,,ot flew like this tonight,,with old painted props
1551946963519538780431.jpg
org_f66e918201c40952_1551941065000.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ianzone.....you must have stayed UP all night waxing the new paint job LOL it's sure got a nice shine....LOOKS Great too !

Be careful laying that drill close to the drone....its got some magnetism i'm sure in the motor after its off...just maybe ? :rolleyes:

Yes still waiting but its with courier so thats good,,,bad thing its raining today,
Screenshot_20190308-092535.jpg

Did you take it apart to paint or just mask things? I have seen vinal kits as well, it's nice to customize your drone, one of the vinyl kits was for camo, but I can think of nothing worse to find a downed drone than a camo paint job. Black makes it easy to see against the sky, but white is better among trees. I am not linked in any way to this site, it's just an example

DJI Phantom 3 Skins | DecalGirl

I too got bored, tried my hand at custom inking my old FC40. didn't tape or anything. Read about this on here using alcohol inks. Crazy, huh?
IMG_20181031_075127 (1024x962).jpg

Reactions: Davious

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94