Blank info box

Reaction score
I have the pro plus, and the small info box at the bottom left of the screen is blank.
This used to show a map detail with the drones location and flight path. I can still change to radar type circluar display, but the map box is blank, even in full screen.
Tried everything I can think of - any ideas welcome.

I have the pro plus, and the small info box at the bottom left of the screen is blank.
This used to show a map detail with the drones location and flight path. I can still change to radar type circluar display, but the map box is blank, even in full screen.
Do you have your controller conected to the internet? If it can't download maps, it won't show anything.

Do you have your controller conected to the internet? If it can't download maps, it won't show anything.
Yes. On site it has a connection via my mobile, and at home its connected to my home wifi. Nothing in either case.

If you haven't already, do a few searches using the search facility here (magnifying glass, top right). I did a search with keywords 'no map' and one of the results was this (below). You may find some other potential solutions you can try if you do a few more searches using different keywords..

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31