Biggest-latest ipad for P4

Reaction score
iPad Air 9” finally croaked, use on several P2, and now my third P4. Daughters iPad Pro won’t connect so question is Air2 about only option considering I need as big a screen as can get? Screen brightness was terrible on old iPad even with big shield. Or get a P4 Pro V1 (if still obtainable)that’ll work with the iPad Pro, if able to embezzle some funds from the dragon lady(my wife). Been flying these birds long time and hate to change, and got to have big screen, thanks, Capt Vertigo. Vimeo.com/vvertigo

iPad Air 9” finally croaked, use on several P2, and now my third P4. Daughters iPad Pro won’t connect so question is Air2 about only option considering I need as big a screen as can get? Screen brightness was terrible on old iPad even with big shield. Or get a P4 Pro V1 (if still obtainable)that’ll work with the iPad Pro, if able to embezzle some funds from the dragon lady(my wife). Been flying these birds long time and hate to change, and got to have big screen, thanks, Capt Vertigo. Vimeo.com/vvertigo
I highly recommend the Tripltek 8 Pro. You can use it for any drone. It is the brightest tablet on the market (so far as I have researched) and the 8 in screen is great.

Make sure you do your research before purchasing anything. The P4Pv1 has issues connecting to any of the newer ipads. It will NOT connect to any ipad that has a usb-c connector. The v2 connects fine just not the v1. No idea why just figured it was a situation you'd just as soon avoid if possible.

Make sure you do your research before purchasing anything. The P4Pv1 has issues connecting to any of the newer ipads. It will NOT connect to any ipad that has a usb-c connector. The v2 connects fine just not the v1. No idea why just figured it was a situation you'd just as soon avoid if possible.
There was a post concerning this and some have reported it works. May be worthwhile investigating. P3P / DJI Go with iPad Mini 6 (2021)

I’ve got a P4Pv1 but I got lucky and picked up a mini 5th gen with the lightning connector on sale right before the new ones came out lol. So I haven’t experienced any of those issues thankfully but it was a close one. I was in the market for a new iPad at the time and probably would have gotten one of the newer ones if I hadnt caught mine on sale like I did. That would have really sucked lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20