Beutiful drone video for nature/beaches

Yip watched the splash, that was me to,6 hours bit of a stretch and its day time here so cant go sleep yet,,it looked nice but cant watch for 6 hours ,edit that down,mayby if I was in hospital it would be great to watch,otherwise bit much to take in,,
Waiting for the shorter version,mayby edit them down into a series of vids since there is lots of good footage ;)

I believe Tony111 intent was to produce a video best viewed while drifting away into the Land of Nod. There’s all kinds of videos like this on YouTube - this is the first one I’ve seen using a drone for imagery. He got a bullseye.

Nice work, Tony111!

A few minutes were nice scenery and enjoyable. But six hours?! You really shouldn't do that to viewers.
Hehe its mainly made for relaxing background video :) if u want only a few min I have made a few of them
this being of them

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Beautifully filmed. I watched it all but did the five-minute version. The opening scene with the salt water splash was terrifying though. Yuck and good luck
Yea I dident think it will make it for a min but here we are :D thanks

Yip watched the splash, that was me to,6 hours bit of a stretch and its day time here so cant go sleep yet,,it looked nice but cant watch for 6 hours ,edit that down,mayby if I was in hospital it would be great to watch,otherwise bit much to take in,,
Waiting for the shorter version,mayby edit them down into a series of vids since there is lots of good footage ;)
this one was mainly made for relaxing background video but if u want one with a few min take a look at this

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

That is relaxing as he said in the title, so it's aim is to relax and maybe to put someone into sleep. Being so it's not too long. But I like to kow how long does it take to upload such video?
It took like 1-2 days for the upload and another day for it to be 4k

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers