battery will not come on

Reaction score
test for charge I get 4 lights, try to turn on get 1,2,3,4 lights,,1,2,3,4 lights then it turns off. has not been used in a year . Put on charge I get 1,2,3,4 lights twice then it goes off. any Ideas?

Lets start Off with this reply question : What kind of charge did it have when you put it away / stored it for a year ?

Don’t you turn the battery on like if in the AC & hook up charger.

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
Don’t you turn the battery on like if in the AC & hook up charger.
I have never done it that way.....However if i want to get it to 100% charge and NOT 96%......."with the birds said" to keep it hooked UP and " turn the battery back on " with IT STILL CONNECTED to the charger to force the charger to get battery to 100% charge.

Now when i install a charged battery.and check it in the Go app before a TAKE OFF....its 100% charged.....not a tad less !

I had to edit this as i left the word "ON" in the message above.

Last edited:
Reactions: Phantom2USA
It had less than 100% Believe it had the level when it was last flown.Even when I put it in the drone,I was not able to get the battery to turn on. It would do the same reaction as when plug to the charger, flash 4 lights twice and go out. The reaction I get is the same on the drone or charger. I don't mind getting a new battery, I just didn't want to buy one and find I had mess up. As far as turning the battery on for the full charge is the item that got this started. Not being able to get it on.

Set it on, dont bother the lights, connect it quickly to the charger an let it stand for a night. Battery is in deep sleep and needs to get tickled. Hopefully that will breng him back to live again.

Last edited:
Set it on, dont bother the lights, connect it quickly to the charger an let it stand for a night. Battery is in deep sleep and needs to get tickled. Hopefully that will breng him back to live again.

Sorry but wrong ...

The sequence actually is :

Switch on ignoring all lights.

LEAVE ALONE not touching anything for 5 minutes

Plug in DJI charger - DO NOT TOUCH ANY BUTTONS

Leave it alone ..... it may be 1 hour ... it may be half day before something happens ... LEAVE IT ALONE !

If after a day on charge it is still dead ..its DEAD !

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj