Battery Part Numbers

Reaction score
How can I tell what phantom 4 batteries I have. I want to tell if I have the 342 or the 399. The only number I can find on them is the serial number

How can I tell what phantom 4 batteries I have. I want to tell if I have the 342 or the 399. The only number I can find on them is the serial number
So what is the difference between a 342 and a 399. I still have the box that my new P4 battery came in and as well as the Serial No. there is a 13 digit "EAN", a 12 digit "UPC" and a Chinese labeled 10 digit No. None of them have 342 or 399 anywhere in the sequences. So if 342 or 399 mean anything it's obvious that the customer isn't supposed to know about it.

The 399 is the newer phantom 4 battery and the 342 is the older one that some people have had issues with the battery cracking by the LEDs on the front. I think the newer one has brighter LEDs too

The 399 is the newer phantom 4 battery and the 342 is the older one that some people have had issues with the battery cracking by the LEDs on the front. I think the newer one has brighter LEDs too
So someone with connections to DJI (and I'm sure there are a couple of them on here) should be able to tell us at what serial No the changeover happened.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20