Battery Flashes 15X then goes off 5 seconds and then repeats. Won't Charge.

Reaction score
I'm trying to charge a new DJI Phantom 4 High Capacity Battery. When it is plugged into the charger, the circle button light comes on, then immediately the far left LED Flashes 15X (or so), then both the circle light and the LED go off 5 seconds, and then this scenario repeats. The Battery Won't Charge. The battery has been in storage for 2 months at 50%. It was only charged to full capacity once when new, then immediately put on storage charge to bring it down to 50%. This problem stated above happened after I put 3 high capacity batteries into the DJI battery charging (or storage) hub. I flipped the toggle switch to charge. 2 of the batteries, that were newer batteries also, charged just fine. The battery in question seemed to be affected in a negative way and now is performing as described above. I have tried a few things with no success. Any suggestions for getting this battery to charge?

I had that issue on a brand new battery from my first order, but it shipped to me in the blinking state and never took a charge from day one.

I had to contact DJI, explained it, and sent it to them for a replacement at no charge. If yours is that new they'd likely do the same. Basically I think it's faulty and discharged below the minimum and died.

I had that issue on a brand new battery from my first order, but it shipped to me in the blinking state and never took a charge from day one.

I had to contact DJI, explained it, and sent it to them for a replacement at no charge. If yours is that new they'd likely do the same. Basically I think it's faulty and discharged below the minimum and died.
Thanks for your reply!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20