Battery discharge setting

Reaction score
I fly my DJI Standard every Sunday when I head out to my Dad's Farm out in the southern ontario,excellent reception out there with almost no interference.I was looking at the Battery Discharge Settings last Sunday and it was set to 5 days.Since I fly every Sunday should I set this to discharge longer than at the 5 days its set at now..When I get home late Sun night I do recharge the 2 Batteries I have back to 100 % full and on Fri they are already down to 70%. I think i should set it to 10 days in the app for the summer...Any recommendations appreciated..

Why not charge your batteries up on Saturday night so they are not sitting fully charged nearly all week long? They'll last longer if you do not try to keep them 100% charged at all times.

I do that every Sat nite I top them up to 100 % before going out on Sunday.So I should leave the 5 day discharge setting in the app alone..Is that setting default.. 5 days..I cant remember if I changed it before...

Why do you do the 100% recharge late Sunday night?

I thought topping them up was good..I will just leave them now after flying at the 10/15 % level and charge them the day before flying from now on.

I will just leave them now after flying at the 10/15 % level and charge them the day before flying from now on.
That's what I would do if I was definitely going to fly every week. If you're not going to fly again for longer than that, it would be best to charge them up until they are at least in this range:

BatteryLevel.png

Reactions: RodPad

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl