Autopilot vs Litchi vs DJI Go

Reaction score
New to drones but started with the P4P. I've been seeing comments regarding Litchi, Autopilot, etc. Can anyone give me a quick run down comparison of the 3 and are there any others I should consider.

Thanks!

New to drones but started with the P4P. I've been seeing comments regarding Litchi, Autopilot, etc. Can anyone give me a quick run down comparison of the 3 and are there any others I should consider.

Thanks!
I have used Litchi and like it a lot. I found it easy to set up and had confidence when I used it. I down loaded GJI GS Pro to my ipad but haven't tried it yet

For the price you have to buy litchi if you already pay for a P4P the few extra features are well worth the $20 . VR view rocks with simple cheap VR headsets , record your screen , way points, orbit, pano and they keep it well updated... good solid program.

Thumbsup to Litchi, as well.

I use all three- Autopilot and litchi both offer features Go app doesn't have. Autopilot takes longer to set up missions (waypoints) but you can do more with greater refinement than litchi is currently capable of. There are a pile of threads that explain all, the search button is your friend here.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
canadiansauna