Autel X Star Premium for trade.

Reaction score
Hi, I have an Autel X Star Premium drone that I purchased in the end of July 2016 before going on Vacation to Europe. The drone is in excellent condition and takes amazing Videos in 4K as well as taking still shots. It is one of the easiest drones to fly, if not the easiest. Has a range of about 1.2 Miles even though by FAA regulations in the United States it must be within eyesight. I tested the range while I was in Europe and it definitely reached over a Mile, I could have possibly gone further but I was scared of losing it. The drone comes with a 64GB Micro SD Card, 1 set of brand new propellers, 3 Batteries, brand new propeller guards, a hard carrying . I will also include an IPAD Air 32 GB that I used with it so I could see what I was recording.the IPAD has been inside an Otterbox case since it was bought so it is like new. also included an additional back pack made by Think Tank. The back pack alone is 200 Dollars. It allows you to carry much more stuff with you. You can put a DSLR and a Laptop in addition to the drone and all the accessories in it and still have room. I haven't had a chance to use it since I came back from vacation so I decided to put it up for trade for a DJI Drone. The total value of the package is around 1200 Dollars . Not in a rush or desperate to trade it. I am curious to see how DJI compares to it.if interested you can PM me or text me at (201) 527-0414

Thanks

cbef357eaa8840943157cea96c15ce18.jpg
aa5259df37ec3c876496a9537214f6c0.jpg
f465e96416b206164289e825fda3811c.jpg
bad04466e1dea77553e0af698a9b1ed4.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Given this is a DJI users forum, I'd guess the interest could be minimal for a competitor unit! Perhaps try in the Autel Pilots forum?
Thanks for popping over here to Europe and that you felt it was OK to break the EU laws here and not in your backyard as, oddly, you must also keep your AC in ALOS at all times over here too... (just winding you up..., albeit it is true!).;)
GLWTS

I do understand the demand being minimal, but there are always people that are curious like myself. Lol. I am sure that you guys with the DJI Drone all follow the rules also as I have seen many posts of the long distances most people fly. I have to say it is a great hobby, it has opened up a whole new way of being able to take amazing fotos as well as pictures.

Thanks

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl