ATV quadcopter transport

Reaction score
Do any of you transport your setup with any regularity in an ATV?

Any worries about damage, internal connectors working loose, etc?

I have a 2001 Arctic Cat 500 4x4 automatic, and take it occasionally to a relatives huge acreage spread where they ATV a lot! Southern Illinois. Drone paradise too.

My ATV has front and rear touring style polyurethane "trunks" where I could take the props off and store all the components in towels, for cushioning.

Would you be hesitant to transport it that way, as long as the ATV was driven sensibly, yet over moderately uneven terrain?

Do any of you transport your setup with any regularity in an ATV?

Any worries about damage, internal connectors working loose, etc?

I have a 2001 Arctic Cat 500 4x4 automatic, and take it occasionally to a relatives huge acreage spread where they ATV a lot! Southern Illinois. Drone paradise too.

My ATV has front and rear touring style polyurethane "trunks" where I could take the props off and store all the components in towels, for cushioning.

Would you be hesitant to transport it that way, as long as the ATV was driven sensibly, yet over moderately uneven terrain?

I have a z400, which is a sport quad with no utility bars. I just bought a nice hard-shell backpack and wear it, and have never had a problem. You could probably buy a heavy duty case and strap it to the front with ropes and straps. Sometimes I am a little hesitant when taking my quad with the drone over certain areas, but overall my backpack protects my drone and accessories just fine. I am sure if you bought a nice case and strapped it down properly you should be fine.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl