Apple retail stores carry different models?

Support your local dealer who can support you in the future. Best buys and the like won't give any after sales service.

I live in S Illinois and there isn't a dji dealer within 125
Miles perhaps more. I'd bet even if I can find one that far away they'd have to special order. Nice idea to go local but not all of us have that option., as we don't all live in a big metro area.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Sim597
ohhh, I love conspiracy theories...like the nonsense on the Inspires when they first came out regarding the kind of CF wrapping..you guys have way too much time on your hands...go fly the damm things and shut up

Reactions: suck it up
I got them at different stores because of the original posts talking about there were early revisions.

I bought my P2 V+ at a local dealer on the theory of customer support etc. They sucked on some other purchases. So I went Apple Store this round.

ohhh, I love conspiracy theories...like the nonsense on the Inspires when they first came out regarding the kind of CF wrapping..you guys have way too much time on your hands...go fly the damm things and shut up

Not without my tin foil hat!

It's obvious why he did not get at the same store. I'm speculating that he purchased with cash too and did not submit an order online.

Prolly using an alias to post to this forum, using WIFI hot spot on a throw away phone, also paid with cash.

Don't you watch Homeland or shows similar to that?

I'm being foolish to even suggest this in such a public place such as this web site.

It's obvious why he did not get at the same store. I'm speculating that he purchased with cash too and did not submit an order online.

Prolly using an alias to post to this forum, using WIFI hot spot on a throw away phone, also paid with cash.

Don't you watch Homeland or shows similar to that?

I'm being foolish to even suggest this in such a public place such as this web site.
You caught me, you caught the tater you can take down those road blocks now

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

That's interesting.. There's a USA and a NA version. To add to this, there's also a CA version (For Canada I guess). I'm in Canada and purchased the P4 from Best Buy Canada. My box says "Phantom 4 (CA)"

So, I can understand USA and CA, but why NA? (Since both countries are in North America). Strange.

Here's Why:

All Your Base Are Belong To Us....

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4