Anyone in Olathe,KS area

Well....., I'm in Independence but in the same boat as you. Just bought my Phantom 3 Standard from Sam's on black Friday. Assembled/charged it but no flights yet. Seems a little more complicated than my cheapy little drones I've owned so far. Plus, my android phone was able to download the DJI app but it's not actually on the approved list so I don't know if it will even function correctly. Let me know if you find someone that has a little more knowledge than we do. It would be nice to find a drone club in the area. Surely as big an area as KC is will have an established club.

P3 standard bought from Sam's. Trying to figure out if it is okay to fly (newbie) in Shawnee Mission Park. I live in western Shawnee.

Greg

Got my phantom 3 Standard for Christmas.
It's been flying great. Haven't used any advanced settings and have not been able to get good clear video.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

The Standard really should only be used for a trainer. After you master launching, landing, and everything in between, sell that thing and get at the very least, a P3A.

I haven't mastered much besides landing launching and flying around.
How do I get the video to dl to my iPhone?
The error message says that I cannot dl 4K without a cable.
Standard does not have 4K.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Anyone in the Olathe,KS area that wants to teach this Phantom noob a few tips/tricks?
I am also a noob. Learned to fly around quite a lot. Fun as heck. If you want to fly at airplane park, I am off all weekend.

I am also a noob. Learned to fly around quite a lot. Fun as heck. If you want to fly at airplane park, I am off all weekend.

Hey Tod, I would love to fly some time with ya. What airplane park ya talking about? The one at Shawnee Mission Park? I'm still relatively new to flying these things, and I'm still not sure where the best place to do it is. Unfortunately though my Phantom is temporarily grounded at the moment, I got a little careless with some modifications I was attempting and lifted a solder pad on the main board, so have been waiting on my replacement to show up.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic