Anyone care to share any cool decals?stickers on their Phantom? No wraps.

Reaction score
Hey all!

Looking for some ideas for my Phantom specifically anything but whole body wraps. Something like angry eyes, or any other decals or stickers. I had a P3 Pro with an entire body wrap(black). Never had any issues but the more i think about it i wonder if that could have put me at risk for overheating so just in case I lost interest in wrapping my drone entirely. I've seen a couple of cool mean eyes on some Phantoms. Some cool stripes. Some awesome military type stickers too.

thanks!

Hey all!

Looking for some ideas for my Phantom specifically anything but whole body wraps. Something like angry eyes, or any other decals or stickers. I had a P3 Pro with an entire body wrap(black). Never had any issues but the more i think about it i wonder if that could have put me at risk for overheating so just in case I lost interest in wrapping my drone entirely. I've seen a couple of cool mean eyes on some Phantoms. Some cool stripes. Some awesome military type stickers too.

thanks!

Reactions: dirkclod

My P3 Pro was wrapped in black carbon fiber and it was badass. The remote too. I was going to go back to a full body wrap but im just not sure anymore which is why im thinking of just going with some cool stickers. Im thinking some angry eyes on the front .

Attachments

• 20200416_132524.jpg
    20200416_132524.jpg
    268.8 KB · Views: 289
My P3 Pro was wrapped in black carbon fiber and it was badass. The remote too. I was going to go back to a full body wrap but im just not sure anymore which is why im thinking of just going with some cool stickers. Im thinking some angry eyes on the front .
That P3P really is badass!

Reactions: ron-ep
This is of my MM I didn't have any photos of my Phantom handy. I went with a dark skin so in the daylight sky I can see the dark drone against the light sky. At twlight/night you have the drones lights to be able to spot it.
I got my decals from Drone Skins, Wraps, Decals + Stickers | DecalGirl they have a wide variety and you can get 30% off on your first order. From a full set you can put on as much or as little as you want. But I do recommend the underside for the before mentioned reason.

Done-001.jpg

Reactions: THE WARRIK
Hey all! wanted to update on my new decals. I think it looks badass.

Attachments

• 20200522_153546.jpg
    20200522_153546.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 196

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers