Anybody else believe that’s the phantom 3’s will always stay DJI’s best priced and quality drone?

Reaction score
Just thinking because they have always been around and are still bought and talked about

Yes, I do agree that DJI's Phantom 3 aircraft was and is an excellent drone. It has good flight characteristics and a decent camera.
It may not have the latest technology seen with the Phantom 4s , but I have always regretted selling mine when I purchased my Phantom 4.
The Phantom 3 handles very well and I enjoyed flying mine.

Yup, nice aircraft.

I’m going to say NO..... the P4A/P has a significantly improved imaging system and while I don’t have a need for the OA it is another feature the P3 didn’t have as are dual IMU/compass, speed, flight time etc.

I think the P4A/P is better value than the P3 and this trend will continue with future models as it seems happens with cameras, computers and other tech.

Although the P3 was a step in the right direction, my answer must be “No”. The P4P is the first affordable drone capable of professional-quality video. The quality beforehand was simply not good enough, which is why we waited to enter the field until the P4P+ was out and already been through its early months.

The price today of the P3 may be attractive to hobbyists, but it’s simply because the model is nowadays genuinely outdated by much-improved technology.

For us, and probably many others, the P4P was a game-changer and not “just the latest model”.

No.
Using the term ‘always’ is an immediate disqualification for me.

I'm keeping mine till I retire then sell it as a collectable and may I say a very very desirable item, then I can buy Ferrari.

Just thinking because they have always been around and are still bought and talked about
They are still bought and talked about because they have moved down another step in the economic ladder to now be affordable to a different market of buyer. We see this in photography as well. Full frame cameras tend to decline in price to a point where they become attainable to people just getting into the hobby, then the price stabilizes for several years. Until the next model sees it's price drop, then the first falls out of favor. I imagine a year from now the P4 will be replacing the P3 in these discussions.

Reactions: P3SEHarry

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr