Any takers on the latest update of DJI GO App

Hello, did your location city or town show up in the log screen now? My version on my IPad shows map loading no town to city showing since the September as the last time it worked. Anyone seeing maps loading still? Best regards, Steve

Hello, did your location city or town show up in the log screen now? My version on my IPad shows map loading no town to city showing since the September as the last time it worked. Anyone seeing maps loading still? Best regards, Steve

My maps work fine. But I have a local friend that does seem to how some issue. I didnt think to much about it though.

I had some issues with maps not loading immediately after the update, but I was not connected to my Phantom and the maps appeared later.

If you are talking about who I think you are they left due to a few things but the straw that broke the camels back was beta testers leaking info to the forum. So it is in the best interest of everyone to don't ask, and don't tell.
Yes, there does not have to be an answer to everything
If you are talking about who I think you are they left due to a few things but the straw that broke the camels back was beta testers leaking info to the forum. So it is in the best interest of everyone to don't ask, and don't tell.
Very true

I downloaded it today on a new Samsung Tab 4 (7), I had to download from the DJI site, google play said it was not compatible and would not let me install it, after the download and installation from the DJI site, I tested it out (not a through test) but it seems to be working fine. I only tested enough to takeoff and land it. But that worked fine so I have faith in a larger flight which I hope to be able to do Sunday.
I have been using my Samsung Galaxy 6 without any issues but I wanted a bigger screen so I bought the Galaxy tab 4 today. Now I need to make a bigger sunshade tomorrow.

I know this is kind of off-topic guys I was trying to find a page that has the best camera settings for the PIII a but I can't find it again anybody can link me to it

There Were, some in app, front page, @dji promos that ran.
They have every right to self promote. But it seems odd directing them, to us, who are already in use of and enjoy, their many fine products.
You are talking about nearly milliseconds worth of your precious free time. ;-)
Don't blink or you might miss it. Hahaha

RedHotPoker
Hey, at my age of almost 75, every millisecond counts!

Reactions: Jbundy63
Hi Guys

Same question that was asked about 10 days ago.
Seeing as we got yet another update to the DJI GO app today

Has anyone tried this new app out and is there any new features or problems

Regards

Dermot

Dublin
Ireland

i was having problems with the tablet disconecting when the bird got down to 30 percent and the low battery light would come on.
down loaded the latest dj go app tue and that seemed to fix the problem.
now about the firmware update i just don't know

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj