Another Drone video

Reaction score
Let me know what u think

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Where are the cliffs? Around the high 50sec mark is there some sort of speeded up action going on?

Sorry but I doubt they are the White Cliffs of Dover, however I was wondering if they might be Caithness although that's Scotland. I have been googling for a trip round Scotland and there appear to be similar cliffs there, hence my original question.

Reactions: Tony111
You may be right.I have a big folder of videos from my trip to Ireland, England and Scotland. I honestly dont remember. I had a friend that told me it looked like cliff of dover, it kinda looked the same but now I see it looks more like Caithness. Thanks for correcting me

Ah if you visited the west coast of Ireland the Cliffs of Moher are another possibility, my brother was there MANY years ago during a storm and the spray was going over his head. I have been there myself and they are spectacular

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah if you visited the west coast of Ireland the Cliffs of Moher are another possibility, my brother was there MANY years ago during a storm and the spray was going over his head. I have been there myself and they are spectacular
I was just about to come and comment that I asked around and reviewing my other footage its definitly Cliff of Moher.

I was just about to come and comment that I asked around and reviewing my other footage its definitly Cliff of Moher.
If you install "picture information extreactor" (PIE), it's a freebie, and use it to open the folder containing your original unaltered videos you can see the lat & long of a selected video, though I am not certain which bit of the video it relates to.

Attachments

• gps data in video.png
    gps data in video.png
    61.1 KB · Views: 92
If you install "picture information extreactor" (PIE), it's a freebie, and use it to open the folder containing your original unaltered videos you can see the lat & long of a selected video, though I am not certain which bit of the video it relates to.
Awesome, im definitly using that

Other software might be able to read the exif too but I have PIE on this computer so that's what I use

Cliffs of Moher. It is written in the title of the video.
Been there a few years ago, nice.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic