Amazon Frustrated....Hello www.advexure.com

Reaction score
Hey guys....Just wanted to tell you want happened regarding shipping today.
I've had my order in place with Amazon since April 13th. For the longest time they told me I would get mine around May 18th, with a release date of May 15th. Today when I checked in....release date May 30th! UGH.
Then looking at another forum here, I heard about www.advexure.com. They told me they should have some coming in Tuesday or Wednesday, had some that weren't spoken for yet and I grabbed one. Long story short, I hope to be flying May 11th now! Better call them quick. Talk with Travis or Mike there.

Be careful. I am in the same boat as you. Advexure's return policy is for new and unopened items. You can't even get it out of the box to see if it works properly and has all the items. I'm sorry, but I can't order from a company with a policy like that. I'll stick with Amazon. I like the service at Advexure a lot and would like to order from them but their return policy leaves some to be desired. I could even have it next week they said. Maybe they will consider revising their return policy in the future?

I also ordered mid-April (P3P+extra battery) but I just ordered directly from DJI. It's already shipped -- was supposed to arrive today but FedEx updated the tracking so it won't arrive until Tuesday, but that's fine with me. Why not just order direct from DJI?

Be careful. I am in the same boat as you. Advexure's return policy is for new and unopened items. You can't even get it out of the box to see if it works properly and has all the items. I'm sorry, but I can't order from a company with a policy like that. I'll stick with Amazon. I like the service at Advexure a lot and would like to order from them but their return policy leaves some to be desired. I could even have it next week they said. Maybe they will consider revising their return policy in the future?

We fully understand your concern. Although we did have a previous return policy based on buyer's remorse which allowed for aerial platforms to be opened and flown and still eligible for return within 10 days, the policy was abused by a number of cases where customers would open the box, take out the brand new unit, drop an old unit in that was damaged (or even sometimes a different less expensive model). Due to this abuse of our previous policy the only option was to revise our policy and no longer accept opened and flown aerial video platforms.

As you mentioned, you are worried about receiving a unit that is DOA (Dead on Arrival) or not functioning properly straight out of the box. As with all technology, these instances do occur you can most definitely rely on the proper assistance to get things straightened out.

Rest assured, our Support Team is always here to assist with any issues that do arise through our website's live chat and phone and email support 7 days a week.

Thanks again,
Mike

I also ordered mid-April (P3P+extra battery) but I just ordered directly from DJI. It's already shipped -- was supposed to arrive today but FedEx updated the tracking so it won't arrive until Tuesday, but that's fine with me. Why not just order direct from DJI?

I just placed my order. When did you order? How long did it take to ship from DJI?

Order Number: 001118119429
Customer Reference Number: 26410

Please note that at this time all units in Tuesday/Wednesday's batch have now been reserved. If you have any questions please give us a call or shoot us a PM. Thanks

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic