Aftermarket battery - now available

I'm interested to hear feedback from someone who does buy one. I saw these on eBay too but as mentioned I wouldn't take the chance.

Not worth trying to save $20 and then hope it works as well and last as long. Unproven life support for my P2... no thank you.

Will let you know what happens when mine arrives and Onedrone sends me the phantom 2 zenmuse h3-3d. Still waiting for them to get their shipment.

Gonna be interesting to see if it works with the new (3.0) firmware as well.

I will be interested to see how it works out. Aside from quality concerns I am also wondering how it will be to fly since the 2.0 update has a provision if it encounters a non-DJI battery. It will force the lights to be red with no message indicators.

"Added LED indicators warning, if non-DJI smart battery is detected, the LED flight indicators will be solid red."
SOURCE: http://download.dji-innovations.com/downloads/phantom_2/en/PHANTOM2_release_notes_en.pdf

Got my P2 and tried the aftermarket battery with it.. solid red (I could start the drone, assistant software notified it's not official battery and the engines did not start for me). Lesson learned, only buyin original from now on and thankfully we have a local dealer as well now who sells the batteries @ a normal price. Otherwise Estonia feels like a black hole where if something like this is for sale, it's with a massive markup.

Of course the ebay seller wanted to refund me only 50% joker, but that's why we have the buyers protection.

Make sure to give them appropriate feedback.
IMO that is wrong advertising and they should take this add off ebay.
Them and the XOXOXO prop replacement guys, do not buy them...

evilfurryone said:
Got my P2 and tried the aftermarket battery with it.. solid red (I could start the drone, assistant software notified it's not official battery and the engines did not start for me). Lesson learned, only buyin original from now on and thankfully we have a local dealer as well now who sells the batteries @ a normal price. Otherwise Estonia feels like a black hole where if something like this is for sale, it's with a massive markup.

Of course the ebay seller wanted to refund me only 50% joker, but that's why we have the buyers protection.

Didn't you guys see that there was a recall for these batteries ? It was on the bangoos site. There quitting in midair !

Let me know how that goes. I just heard of them as well, and would be curious to see if they behave in the exact same way that the original batteries do.

From their web page: "buy the same Cloned Battery for twice as less."

Yep if they are half as good at battery manufacture as they are at English I'd give then a go.... When hell freezes over.

Just came across a new player in the P2V replacement battery market. It looks identical to the OEM unit and they say you can't tell the difference in performance. I have one on order and will post a thorough eval. Price is $72.99 plus shipping. (depends on where you live). Check out; nukerc.com. BTW, it is NOT the Ttongr. Watched a test of the Ttongr on utube. Flashed and buzzed but did not power up.

Some how I missed your posts on this battery. I'm still a "newby".

Off topic. Has anybody posted a video on the internal wiring of the P2V? There is one on Utube that is very thorough, but in German. I purchased a completely disassembled P2V and have been viewing many different Utube videos to figure out where all the wires plug into???

jiminyfixit said:
Some how I missed your posts on this battery. I'm still a "newby".

Off topic. Has anybody posted a video on the internal wiring of the P2V? There is one on Utube that is very thorough, but in German. I purchased a completely disassembled P2V and have been viewing many different Utube videos to figure out where all the wires plug into???

Check RCGroups(.com).

You'll see one disassembled.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4