AfterLife A Transition - A Short Art Film

• Thread starter Deleted member 118536
  • Start date
And No body complained about your drone flying over them again !......Roy you pick the best places as Not to be bothered ........Yes.....I loved the video...you are very creative.

And No body complained about your drone flying over them again !......Roy you pick the best places as Not to be bothered ........Yes.....I loved the video...you are very creative.

Hey Hey Motorcycle Man !! ??

Ive had good luck with no one on seen complaining . most people when they see you got a drone are curious . So i always try to use it to educate . I honestly should be a drone salesman lol after i show people how safe they are and what they can do , they all want one

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
EXACTLY we are Drone ambassadors and you really never know whos watching you fly.....a mayor a park official..a off duty police officer a person that is really interested in buying a drone or a off duty Air traffic control person...I always love to bring the drone back in and land it at a safe distance from the on lookers and then shut the props off and take it to let them have a closer look.....and i show them what i see on the screen too when the drones UP in the air... and i have met some great people too that way.....Thanks Roy for the great reply.

Roy have a great weekend.

When I am editing video or photos I always like to be heavy on the saturation side. Your Video was way beyond that. But it did give it a surreal effect also. When editing, you might try and edit out the pauses, and adjustments of the camera. Using a cross dissolve transition can help that and goes along with the music. A great subject and video footage. Just needs some tweaking.

When I am editing video or photos I always like to be heavy on the saturation side. Your Video was way beyond that. But it did give it a surreal effect also. When editing, you might try and edit out the pauses, and adjustments of the camera. Using a cross dissolve transition can help that and goes along with the music. A great subject and video footage. Just needs some tweaking.
I agree and thanks for tweaking ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic