aerial images of the 2 highest and most difficult to climb mountains in southern Brazil

Reaction score
aerial images of the 2 highest and most difficult to climb mountains in southern Brazil, Pico Olimpo and Pico Parana.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Is that you on top? You are a little bit crazy! I love it. I wish I could still do things like that again. I was big in caving. Now I am just big. Hard to fly a drone in a cave. I know a good one to do it in, but it won't be my drone. One room in the cave has a 300 ft. high ceiling and is 1000 ft long, with a 140ft high waterfall. That would make a different kind of video. You come to West Virginia and I'll take you there. Lol It's location is a secret.

Is that you on top? You are a little bit crazy! I love it. I wish I could still do things like that again. I was big in caving. Now I am just big. Hard to fly a drone in a cave. I know a good one to do it in, but it won't be my drone. One room in the cave has a 300 ft. high ceiling and is 1000 ft long, with a 140ft high waterfall. That would make a different kind of video. You come to West Virginia and I'll take you there. Lol It's location is a secret.

Yes I am at the top of the 2 mountains.

And thanks, I'm just a little crazy :)

Of course, now unable to go to Virginia, but in the future I want to go visit and yes, I warn you here by the forum, would give some wonderful images by the description.

Wow,couple more ft you be in space lol,,great view alright,,10/10 ,,you should be ambassador for your country with these clips,,your very good,loved it
Screenshot_20190822-182322_Chrome.jpg

aerial images of the 2 highest and most difficult to climb mountains in southern Brazil, Pico Olimpo and Pico Parana.

Outstanding video! Subscribed!!

?

Reactions: shammel00

Very nice.

Reactions: MTO
Absolutely beautiful. And I agree you got some big ones for going up there. What fun it must be to be, in the prime of your life, to have drones. I dream of all the places I’ve been, that would’ve been a blast with a bird on hand. Keep flyin so we be enjoying. Thanks

I wonder what your grandkids will be flying. Hard to imagine.

Yes, I agree, really good video. It must have been pretty windy up there as I can see from the video. If the phantom couldn't sustain the wind any more, then by by birdie. There is no place for emergency landing at all.

Reactions: bronis and MTO
Great video and well done for the climb! Obviously not an 80yo!!
Goodonya Chedderman. Only 67yo. Hopefully I will still be doing this at 80yo. No more mountain climbing for me, but glad the kids are doing it and showing off their videos. Have fun, fly safe. Gotta love it

Very nice capture. I would love to be able to climb to remote parts of the world where I don’t need to deal with “safety rules” like flying within 2000’ lateral feet of clouds.

Wow,couple more ft you be in space lol,,great view alright,,10/10 ,,you should be ambassador for your country with these clips,,your very good,loved itView attachment 113925

kkkkk worse than not, I was on the top of the highest mountain here in southern Brazil, 1859 or 1879 meters high, it was 8 hours to climb.

The drone ae was about 200 meters high, not even close to the 500 it could go.

The top of the mountain was already above the clouds, and no plane route is a virtually deserted area.

Yes, I agree, really good video. It must have been pretty windy up there as I can see from the video. If the phantom couldn't sustain the wind any more, then by by birdie. There is no place for emergency landing at all.

It was really windy and I was surprised by the Phantom, it can handle the wind a lot, I was surprised.

The little would have, anywhere, then just walk behind him kkkkkk

Reactions: MTO

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic