Advexure Praise - Phantom 3 Professional Incoming!

Reaction score
So happy to report that my new Phantom 3 Professional is on its way from Advexure!

I can not tell you guys how professional, courteous and good natured these guys handled my order. They reached out to me by phone and of course by email to notify of me of the delays and assured me that a Phantom 3 would be arriving on my doorstep by a certain time frame. Of course that time frame moved a bit, but it was out of their control as to the time frame. They simply were at the mercy of DJI and its quirky shipping schedules.

Again, excited to see a tracking order this afternoon and wanted to reach out to the Advexure team and say you guys did a fantastic job and have gained a customer! Now, if you will just open an office in Houston, TX then I can come by and shake your hands! :p Take care Advexure and thanks again for all you have done.

-mmccurdy

Reactions: Advexure
i ordered from them also ughhhh how soon are you expecting yours? :p the waiting is killing me and im pretty sure my neighbors think im a tweaker since every time i see car lights i check the window to see if its UPS dropping off my P3

They got in a shipment today obviously, but DJI and their quirky shipping has made it a challenge for these companies! I do not know the exact amount they got in today, but I was part of the "Second Batch". Mine is 2 days and counting from my doorstep! :)

I just watched all of the DJI promotional videos once more.. What a nerd.. :)
--mmccurdy

Reactions: snerd
yeah mine was apar of the second batch lol so hopefully i'll be getting mine the same day :) i was expecting it Monday until dji hadn't gotten it out in time :/ soo now i wait

yeah mine was apar of the second batch lol so hopefully i'll be getting mine the same day :) i was expecting it Monday until dji hadn't gotten it out in time :/ soo now i wait
Shouldn't you be pumping penny stocks?

@mmccurdy Thank you for your kind words. That means a lot. Sooo...let us know when you're ready to open Houston Advexure..you're the man :D

@protohype Shoot us a PM with your order number. More than likely you'll see a tracking number tomorrow from us but I can definitely confirm that once I have your order number. About 1/4 of today's batch got held up in customs a little longer (not sure what their justification is for holding one pallet while letting 5 others go)...anyways it's looking like those should be getting to our Wisconsin warehouse tomorrow. From the looks of it they have received a customs release but we won't be able to confirm this until our customs agent gets into his office at 5am EST..time to go get a few hours of sleep before then!

Thanks,
Mike

actually i had earlier today lol but you guys have been offline for a couple days. i assume it was past hours but i look forward to hearing from advexure :)

actually i had earlier today lol but you guys have been offline for a couple days. i assume it was past hours but i look forward to hearing from advexure :)

Sorry was not subscribed to alerts from this thread...connected on PM now :D

Reactions: protohype
Let me also sing the praises of Advexure. I believe Trevor knows my voice at this point I've called so much... but he was patient, helped me choose the appropriate shipping upgrade to meet my deadline (attempting some nighttime Vegas footage this weekend!!!) and it will arrive tomorrow. Incredible customer service and I'm so happy I cancelled my Amazon pre-order. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.