Reaction score
Whales, dolphins, Hawaii's first spacenet, surfing, mtbiking, slacklining, paddling, waterfalls, you name it. Even some snow for those of you currently feeling the chill! My latest video captures our adventures on the Big Island of Hawaii. You don't need to be on facebook to view the video. Enjoy!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Greg

Last edited:
Hey Greg. Just wanted to give you huge props for assembling this video. I know the effort involved and respect the effort that went into this. The clips are on point, the editing very good, the flying excellent especially through the tree canopy. Each aspect was done fantastic. Hats off buddy. I hold this up there in the top notch productions.

Reactions: gmanquad
Hey Greg. Just wanted to give you huge props for assembling this video. I know the effort involved and respect the effort that went into this. The clips are on point, the editing very good, the flying excellent especially through the tree canopy. Each aspect was done fantastic. Hats off buddy. I hold this up there in the top notch productions.
Thanks! I appreciate the feedback.

Without a doubt, one of the best drone videos I've ever seen !!
Great to hear!

I'd love to see this, but despite what you say I'm not able to watch it as I'm not on Facebook and the link doesn't work, any other route please?

Amazing Video!

I'd love to see this, but despite what you say I'm not able to watch it as I'm not on Facebook and the link doesn't work, any other route please?
We just put it up on YouTube, here's the link

Wow!!! Don't know what to say. I've only just bought my P3 and I would be happy to shoot a fraction of the quality of this video. Awesome.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.