Adirondack Autumn Fog

It's wild and fun flying in those conditions. I have a foggy autumn video I'm trying to finish up, but the background music is the hardest thing for me to to complete. It's frustrating how long it takes to find and apply the music. Great video you did.

Reactions: MKurr
It's wild and fun flying in those conditions. I have a foggy autumn video I'm trying to finish up, but the background music is the hardest thing for me to to complete. It's frustrating how long it takes to find and apply the music. Great video you did.
Thanks, I hope you find the right music!

Reactions: WV. Rootman
Really nicely done and beautiful views. I really like the shot of the whole valley in the fog in a monochromatic juxtaposition to the other intense color. I think the music is perfect for the piece and you need not search further.

If I were to offer any constructive criticism I think the reds might be just a touch to saturated. Take my comment as a very subjective thing. The colors were beautiful to look at but were maybe just pushed a bit over the edge where you knew they were artificial instead of having the viewer think, "are the colors really that spectacular?" If the viewer is thinking, "maybe it is, maybe it isn't" it is often more powerful then them thinking, "yea, that saturation is really pushed up." Anyway, just again, a subjective comment and don't take it too seriously. Your video is nice and shows a beautiful place really nicely.

Really nicely done and beautiful views. I really like the shot of the whole valley in the fog in a monochromatic juxtaposition to the other intense color. I think the music is perfect for the piece and you need not search further.

If I were to offer any constructive criticism I think the reds might be just a touch to saturated. Take my comment as a very subjective thing. The colors were beautiful to look at but were maybe just pushed a bit over the edge where you knew they were artificial instead of having the viewer think, "are the colors really that spectacular?" If the viewer is thinking, "maybe it is, maybe it isn't" it is often more powerful then them thinking, "yea, that saturation is really pushed up." Anyway, just again, a subjective comment and don't take it too seriously. Your video is nice and shows a beautiful place really nicely.
In retrospect I agree, I think I over-saturated it... I'm even considering taking it down and re-posting it with a lower saturation level...

In retrospect I agree, I think I over-saturated it... I'm even considering taking it down and re-posting it with a lower saturation level...
Hey, I wouldn't take it down. After all, the forum is meant as a place for users of all levels to learn. If someone new comes here they can see the adjustments you make by viewing a new one you post as well. Then they can decide which path they like better. If you take it down, there will be nothing to compare. I'd consider leaving it and posting a new version. The forum is a place to show work but it's not necessarily intended to be a final Portfolio. You don't need to remove things because you have a new one. True art is never finished. You can tweak and refine over and over and on some level, it will never be perfect or finished.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic