Accessory pocket or box

Reaction score
I have a Phantom 3 Pro and I am looking for some ideas on how to create a carrying case/pocket that can carry small match box size stuff.
I was planning on strapping things to the landing gear. Wanted to see if anyone has any experience here with this.

Thanks

Plastic fishing tackle box with dividers for whatever size you want. Available at Walmart. Also Velcro comes in handy to attach items to your case or drone. I use both of these often.

I have a Phantom 3 Pro and I am looking for some ideas on how to create a carrying case/pocket that can carry small match box size stuff.
I was planning on strapping things to the landing gear. Wanted to see if anyone has any experience here with this.

Thanks
Are you looking to only transport the small items with your P3P or are you also looking for some sort of release mechanism?

Reactions: Capt KO and JoBe
It's all about minimizing the weight. You don't want to use up half your payload limit with the packaging, like a plastic box, etc. I say use a small cloth, mesh, or plastic bag and some sort of light plastic or metal clips (cable ties) to attach to the landing gear. What kinda 'stuff' do you want/need to carry on a flight?

Whatever you carry has to be centered under the Drone. What happens at the other end of the flight? Drop or RTH. Have fun

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl