About 6 Flights in From P2V+ to P3A

Reaction score
For the people out there that are contemplating the move I must say its a NIGHT and DAY difference coming from the P2V+. The P3 is Very crisp lifting up, Very snappy when making moves and has at least 20% more power IMO.

The Unit can turn 360s and literally remain motionless (My P2V+ would sway quite a bit at times)

The Controller is very polished and smooth and the FPV is excellent. Im able to get about 6000FT away on several occasions before FPV started getting weak (Fine to me)

The flight app is very nice along with a much more polished overall flight experience.

I have not experienced the first anomaly of something going wrong and feel 100% confidence in the bird itself.

Its hard to believe what we are getting for the money.

You have to experience it to believe it and NO I do not work for DJI lol :)

For the people out there that are contemplating the move I must say its a NIGHT and DAY difference coming from the P2V+. The P3 is Very crisp lifting up, Very snappy when making moves and has at least 20% more power IMO.

The Unit can turn 360s and literally remain motionless (My P2V+ would sway quite a bit at times)

The Controller is very polished and smooth and the FPV is excellent. Im able to get about 6000FT away on several occasions before FPV started getting weak (Fine to me)

The flight app is very nice along with a much more polished overall flight experience.

I have not experienced the first anomaly of something going wrong and feel 100% confidence in the bird itself.

Its hard to believe what we are getting for the money.

You have to experience it to believe it and NO I do not work for DJI lol :)

I would second the same thoughts going from the P2 to the P3P.

Only complaint is the plastic Bracket for the Tablet holder seems a little flimsy.

I'd agree with this, I cannot fault it for its rotation.

One thing I have noticed and something I may try to tweak in the settings is it descends very slowly compared with my P2 and I think it ascends a little sluggish as well. I am a bit worried that I will forget its slow descent and leave it up a bit too long.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj