A Global notice to all.

I dont trust software that much (I work in the software industry), that said if a patch comes out that pertains to my device, Im gonna update it.
Im not of the if it aint broke dont fix it type, I would hate to find out "its broke" when Im 200' above ground.. but to each, their own.

While I respect your opinion, but if your aircraft is performing correctly why update? Maybe the update wouldn't apply to your particular choice of flying platform ie. Ios/Android?
So say you go for an unnecessary firmware upgrade only to find out at 200' it was a mistake, then what?
I'm just saying that if my car is working correctly I'm not going to have the computer software updated unless it was specific to my particular vehicle. Not all updates apply to all flying platforms so obviously they aren't tested on all platforms. I just think it's foolish to update blindly...yes, most do this without reading what the update is for...
So I've beat this subject to death and won't post on it anymore. Good luck in whatever your choice is when it comes to firmware updates...I know what mine will be.

Reactions: ROD PAINTER
It's that time again kids for " I told you so"!!!!

Seems there are some unhappy campers who updated the go app and now have the wrath of dji geo fencing to deal with. I sit here in silence knowing there are those who are saying, Atariman was right.....we should have just not updated if all was working fine.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

What is your point???

You said you were gonna leave it alone and then you write, "I sit here in silence". If you were being silent, why were you writing?

Again, you go on with people not being happy and, "I told you so........".

Again, show me examples!!!! Give us some links!! Ok just show me one person who is unhappy with there update on the go app. I'll show 50 who love the new AC update....

Give it up all ready.

Reactions: konidair
What is your point???

You said you were gonna leave it alone and then you write, "I sit here silence". If you were being silent, why were you writing?

Again, you go on with people not being happy and, "I told you so........".

Again, show me examples!!!! Give us some links!! Ok just show me one person who is unhappy with there update on the go app. I'll show 50 who love the new AC update....

Give it up all ready.
LOL, Helihover :).....hook, line and sinker

How many phantom 3 & 4 Dji drones in the market, 500,000 plus? How many people had issues with a new FW? I'm guessing the % is very small.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I love, Love, LOVE the new update!!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

AGREED. The most recent update has stabilized my P4 to near perfection! I for one am happy with the recent updates. Glad I didn't take the pessimistic attitude about updating. If your happy where your at on an older version, good for you. For me, keep the refinements coming DJI!

Flew today for first time with new update and it was freaking spot on! No yoyo at all. Could not try Sport mode but I think it's perfect! Kudos to DJI for figuring out the issue.

...Even then, I like to read all about the user experiences, primarily from this forum, before updating.
THIS. I have never been an early adopter, so I always let the folks eager to do go with it. I prefer to wait until reports start coming in, taking them for what they are worth. Microsoft killed early adoption for me years ago.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl