A afternoon at Friendship Hill

You beat me to it. I was thinking about flying to it from the other side of river, since it is part of the U.S.N.P.S. Good job. Now, how about Jumonville cross? It is visible from seven counties, three states, and fifty miles on a clear day. Don't land on it, it is made out of steel. Maybe it is videoed too much, maybe not.

Last night we went to Overly's Country Christmas. Snow was everywhere. It made things look nice. It's not too crowded on a week night. I was thinking drone. lol

Reactions: PhantomHero
You beat me to it. I was thinking about flying to it from the other side of river, since it is part of the U.S.N.P.S. Good job. Now, how about Jumonville cross? It is visible from seven counties, three states, and fifty miles on a clear day. Don't land on it, it is made out of steel. Maybe it is videoed too much, maybe not.

Last night we went to Overly's Country Christmas. Snow was everywhere. It made things look nice. It's not too crowded on a week night. I was thinking drone. lol
Thanks

Only if they don't catch you. They don't have no one there to monitor the grounds like a Ranger they just have the people that walk you through the house. I stayed away from the house. If you look after I went around the house there is a parking lot down the road from the house that is where I was.

P.S. I stand corrected my wife just told me they do have a Ranger.
He must of been on brake

Last edited:
One of these days I'm going to Fort Necessity. I won't be so bold their. I will takeoff and land outside the park. I all ready have a waypoint set up for it. I need more practice flying out of sight I'm working on it.

One of these days I'm going to Fort Necessity. I won't be so bold their. I will takeoff and land outside the park. I all ready have a waypoint set up for it. I need more practice flying out of sight I'm working on it.
As long as you are off the property you will be fine, which should be easy to do. Try to find the highest vantage point so you can keep a strong signal. Tree of course will block the signal. I’m just sounding off. I know you know all of that. Good luck.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1