360° Drone jammer detector all in one systems for 1000~2000M D-600

uav_defender

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Website
ctstechnologys.com
D600 drone jammer detector Is a set of detection and Jamming all in one product, the product is composed of front-end and terminal. The front-end adopts an integrated structure, which integrates the antenna, RF spectrum digital processing unit, WiFi protocol analysis unit, antenna control unit, power supply and jamming system. The front-end is responsible for collecting data, analyzing data, calculating output results, coordinating the detection and jamming operation, and controlling the jamming of the black flying UAV. The terminal realizes the target display, alarm, target distance and jamming control , historical data query, etc.
drone  detector all in one.jpg

Detection distance 500-1500m
Software defined radio: 70MHz to 6GHz
Weight less than 35KG
Detection Frequencies: 2.4 & 5.8GHz
Dimensions: H: 43cm, D: 75cm
Jamming distance 1000m
Jamming frequency: GPS 2.4G&5.8Ghz (Used latest digital jamming algorithm) It can effectively block all kinds of UAVs
Integrated jamming and detection, convenient construction
Identify the mainstream UAV models or manufacturers in the market
Multi system structure is adopted to identify UAV quickly with few false alarms
Some models have white list function (We can only detect foreign drones, but let’s make the designated drones fly normally)
With the upgrade function, it can adapt to the detection of new UAV.
E-mail: [email protected] whatsapp +8618676689122

What permission is needed from the FCC to use this in the USA? Jamming GPS signals is frowned upon, especially by pilots who use GPS to fly inside clouds.

Of course. I wonder how permission gets granted. As an FAA-certificated pilot, I sometimes rely on GPS signals to navigate safely inside the clouds. A jamming system turned on would instantly rendera portion of the US airspace un-navigable, and a NOTAM would have to be issued to prevent any use of that airspace. Does the FCC coordinate with the FAA to shut down airspace prior to initiation of jamming? That would seem to be mandatory.

Of course. I wonder how permission gets granted. As an FAA-certificated pilot, I sometimes rely on GPS signals to navigate safely inside the clouds. A jamming system turned on would instantly rendera portion of the US airspace un-navigable, and a NOTAM would have to be issued to prevent any use of that airspace. Does the FCC coordinate with the FAA to shut down airspace prior to initiation of jamming? That would seem to be mandatory.
There are some very long-distance UAV jammers that do interfere with flight. We have a set of route detectors that can detect aircraft. Whenever an aircraft flies by, we will turn off the UAV jammer test
1219772.jpg

That's very interesting. You didn't say, but is this GPS jamming work being done in the US? If so, which Federal agencies did you need to get permission from to transmit GPS jamming signals, and is there any notification to the FAA?

I don't know. If you get the news, I hope you can share it

That's very interesting. You didn't say, but is this GPS jamming work being done in the US? If so, which Federal agencies did you need to get permission from to transmit GPS jamming signals, and is there any notification to the FAA?
I don't know. If you get the news, I hope you can share it

We have a set of route detectors that can detect aircraft. Whenever an aircraft flies by, we will turn off the UAV jammer test
So let me get this straight. You are saying that you have a technology which can detect aircraft nearby and will turn off your GPS jammer when you need to. What if I told you that I wanted to drive my racecar at 120 mph past your home where your family lives. You might rightly express concern for your family's safety if I zoom past your driveway. No problem, says I: I have a technology that can detect danger, and if it senses danger, I'll slow down. Does that make you feel safe?

Here's what I'm getting at. You proudly displayed a device for sale that might kill me or my family. I asked how you coordinate with the law to keep us all safe, but your response was that you use your own safety measures (not at all approved by the FAA), and that I have to trust you with my life.

No sir, not me. You have threatened my safety and that of all pilots. I hope you are able to see the error of your ways before you kill somebody.

Reactions: Goodman1887 and MTO

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj