3 Waterfalls in One Day In Bali

That’s great. I’ve seen so many of your videos, I feel like I’m starting to know your family.
I’m cheap. In stead of hiring a guide, I study a place for about 6 months before I visit it. I do the google map thing and travel down every road, read every sign. I study the history. I check out every place I want to take pictures. I then rent a car, install my GPS and travel to where I want to go.
In Croatia we bought a picnic lunch. I told my father, let’s go down this road to where the locals swim. We sat in the Shade and enjoyed our meal. My father said this is nice, where did you learn about this place? I said don’t ask. Lol

Reactions: adventurecampitelli
That’s great. I’ve seen so many of your videos, I feel like I’m starting to know your family.
I’m cheap. In stead of hiring a guide, I study a place for about 6 months before I visit it. I do the google map thing and travel down every road, read every sign. I study the history. I check out every place I want to take pictures. I then rent a car, install my GPS and travel to where I want to go.
In Croatia we bought a picnic lunch. I told my father, let’s go down this road to where the locals swim. We sat in the Shade and enjoyed our meal. My father said this is nice, where did you learn about this place? I said don’t ask. Lol
Thank you. Glad you like our videos. We don't like tours or hiring a guide as well. In Bali you're limited to a guide or renting bikes. Renting bikes with kids is not a great option for us. Hopefully you'll like the videos yet to come.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20