2019 FAA UAS Symposium | FAA’s Take on Enforcement’s and Illegal Drone Operations

BigAl07

Administrator
Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
A very accurate and informative podcast put together by our friends at Drone U (@mossphotography )

Nice informative podcast as usual. Thanks for the link, BigAl.

Reactions: BigAl07
Unless you are a major offender or a constantly a repeat offender they will do nothing but try to educate you. The premise, in my opinion is , that we are basically good and all we need to do is educate people. They also rely on people to be the watch dog. We are to approach the person and educate them that they are doing wrong, because they may not know they are doing wrong. Then if they keep doing wrong, we are to rat on them. See who the wrong do’er comes after. This type of policy will not work . I also believe they will be over inundated with reports and will only go after the worst offenders .

I’d recommend all drone pilots to take the time to watch this podcast video. Sure it’s 18 minutes long, but relax, grab a cup of coffee or the adult beverage of your choice, and settle down to watch this podcast. You may just learn something. I did.

It’s a straightforward explanation of where the FAA and drone world are now in implementation of current and upcoming guidelines concerning our hobby. It is NOT as complicated as some are trying to make it. It is simple and understandable.

Thanks for sharing @BigAl07. [emoji106]

I agree 100% with you @captainmilehigh

I wish I could take credit for having the idea to share this video but it was a member of another forum who found and shared it over there and I "borrowed" the idea LOL.

Reactions: captainmilehigh

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1