20% off Amazon warehouse get a P4P for $943.50

Reaction score
DJI Phantom 4 PRO Professional Drone, Hobby RC Quadcopter & Multirotor, White, CP.PT.000488
$1,179.38 $943.50

I got one a couple weeks ago, and it was perfect. Like new. With Amazon's return policy it isn't much of a gamble.

Place your order
By placing your order, you agree to Amazon's privacy notice and conditions of use.
Order Summary
Items: $1,179.38
Shipping & handling: $0.00
Amazon Warehouse: -$235.88

Total before tax: $943.50
Estimated tax to be collected: $0.00
Order total: $943.50

One thing I noticed was I saved a few things that were 20% off on Friday and they sold and no longer qualify for 20% off.

One thing I noticed was I saved a few things that were 20% off on Friday and they sold and no longer qualify for 20% off.

It seems to be changing. The first time it said nothing about 20% off till checkout. Then it started advertising if there was a 20%. I am screwed. They want ship them to Alaska, where before they would. Really want another battery. I found out about this in Wired magazine.

I got one and tried to buy one more yet the discount is no more. I think the supply is gone

Your first one ? I bet it wouldn't be your last. I really like the one I got. Looks new, but I paid $150 more before the sale. Thought about returning it, to get one of these. But, they wouldn't have shipped it to me any way. If you get a chance let us all know what you think of it. If this happens again, it would be good to know that this is the way to go.

Your first one ? I bet it wouldn't be your last. I really like the one I got. Looks new, but I paid $150 more before the sale. Thought about returning it, to get one of these. But, they wouldn't have shipped it to me any way. If you get a chance let us all know what you think of it. If this happens again, it would be good to know that this is the way to go.
Granted that I haven't received the item yet, but the web page described the item as "Ued-like new, in original pristine packaging", so I'd say it was simply a brand new P4P unopened, probably returned by someone upon arrival without even cutting open the Amazon box. I know Amazon put box-damaged or returned but still 99% brand new items into their warehouse deals section, I've stopped buying brand new stuff if warehouse deal is avail. Will update next week when i get it.

Granted that I haven't received the item yet, but the web page described the item as "Ued-like new, in original pristine packaging", so I'd say it was simply a brand new P4P unopened, probably returned by someone upon arrival without even cutting open the Amazon box. I know Amazon put box-damaged or returned but still 99% brand new items into their warehouse deals section, I've stopped buying brand new stuff if warehouse deal is avail. Will update next week when i get it.
I am an Amazon prime member and I never trusted these deals from the Amazon warehouse because it always said like the package or box is damaged. So you are saying that 99% of these deals are like buying brand new without any damage at all?

I am an Amazon prime member and I never trusted these deals from the Amazon warehouse because it always said like the package or box is damaged. So you are saying that 99% of these deals are like buying brand new without any damage at all?
U misunderstood me, by “99% brand new items” I meant that Amazon often put items that are virtually undistinguishable from brand new ones into the warehouse deal section and mark them as “used-like new”, simply because they were either returned(without the PRODUCT being opened), or have their packaging damaged when arriving at warehouse. I don't mean that 99% of the whole warehouse section is brand new...

Reactions: C0ps and macoman
U misunderstood me, by “99% brand new items” I meant that Amazon often put items that are virtually undistinguishable from brand new ones into the warehouse deal section and mark them as “used-like new”, simply because they were either returned(without the PRODUCT being opened), or have their packaging damaged when arriving at warehouse. I don't mean that 99% of the whole warehouse section is brand new...
Alrighty... Understood now [emoji1]

Ok an update on the drone. So the web page during purchase says firmly that it is a Phantom 4 Pro, but Amazon shipped me a Phantom 4 Pro Plus, the one with the remote screen. The box was scratched of print but remained in good condition. I went to DJI's website and tried to sign up for DJI Care Refresh, and it allowed me to do so, which means the drone wasn't activated. Killer deal.

Ok an update on the drone. So the web page during purchase says firmly that it is a Phantom 4 Pro, but Amazon shipped me a Phantom 4 Pro Plus, the one with the remote screen. The box was scratched of print but remained in good condition. I went to DJI's website and tried to sign up for DJI Care Refresh, and it allowed me to do so, which means the drone wasn't activated. Killer deal.
Are u saying that for less than $1000 you can get the phantom 4 pro with the crystal display? Is that right?

Are u saying that for less than $1000 you can get the phantom 4 pro with the crystal display? Is that right?
It was a black friday limited deal, gone in one day. However I paid tax so it was like 1050 USD. I got the Phantom 4 Pro Plus, it comes with a very bright intergrated display, but not the DJI Crystal Sky Display, they are different. Still, a killer deal.

Reactions: macoman
It was a black friday limited deal, gone in one day. However I paid tax so it was like 1050 USD. I got the Phantom 4 Pro Plus, it comes with a very bright intergrated display, but not the DJI Crystal Sky Display, they are different. Still, a killer deal.
That was an excellent deal... You saved around $700 dollars.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers