H

Aerial Views of Petersburg Courthouse - Petersburg, Va

The Petersburg Courthouse, also known as Hustings Courthouse, was built between 1837 and 1839. It served as Confederate headquarters during the Siege of Petersburg. On April 20, 1861, local volunteers formed in its square to enlist.
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Category
Aerial Videos
Added by
Heliflyer7
Date added
View count
221
Comment count
0
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media