Why P3 Pro and why 4K

Jesus Christ hurry up and bleed already bro, and quit being such a kook already... if there's something I've noticed on this forum besides a lot of good info, and semi horror stories it's that there's a lot of folks with so much time on their hands that it makes me wonder why their not out flying their phantom vs. flaming others posts all **** day.

... granted the OP may have the worst taste in baseball but I actually understood his points perfectly so like the local boys around here say BEAT IT KOOK!

... and of course, GO GIANTS! ;)

Reactions: bLaStErAiD
Thanks, about time lol

Thanks blast. I understood your post and appreciated it. I always get frustrated when traveling trying to find a TV that will read my drive and files. You gave me some good info, helping me do just what you did, find a TV for my bedroom that will play my 4k phantom files from the storage device. Again!, thanks for the post!!

Reactions: bLaStErAiD
Jesus Christ hurry up and bleed already bro, and quit being such a kook already... if there's something I've noticed on this forum besides a lot of good info, and semi horror stories it's that there's a lot of folks with so much time on their hands that it makes me wonder why their not out flying their phantom vs. flaming others posts all **** day.
And that is why I don't really like to start new threads, but it was a spur of the moment kind of thing, and I thought I could help someone who just want to watch their videos plug and play

... granted the OP may have the worst taste in baseball but I actually understood his points perfectly so like the local boys around here say BEAT IT KOOK!

... and of course, GO GIANTS! ;)
Even Dodger fans and giants fans can sometimes agree when it comes to other subjects, and hey we are only 4 games behind, don't count us out :p

I thought it was pretty obvious what the OP was trying to say and not pointless.
It is not a given that a 4k TV will play raw Phantom 4k videos as I have learned.
If you are a Samsung fan then you may well be dissapointed.
My Samsung UE48JS9000 will not play the 2k7 vids off my Advanced although they worked fine on a Sony and an LG.

...I'm waiting for 5K. My macbook pro supports 5k and I can't wait!! However my pocket book can wait before dropping $3k for two 5k monitors to toy with LOL

I think that's mainly only so you can view/edit 4K with a toolbar active at the side.
The next jump will be 6 or even 8K but since even 4K is overkill - and only being taken up rather slowly I can't see higher resolution becoming widely used for many years yet.

It's revealing that my 4K TV only looks appreciably better playing 4K over 1080p if you sit about 5 feet away or less.

A few of you came in after the fact. The OP didn't have tv model info until I hounded him for a bit!! Thus leaving the thread along the lines of "if you find an LG tv on sale you can watch 4k content!" ..like yeah dude - we can watch 4k content if we can find a TV we can afford. No ****. Lol

I thought it was pretty obvious what the OP was trying to say and not pointless.
It is not a given that a 4k TV will play raw Phantom 4k videos as I have learned.
If you are a Samsung fan then you may well be dissapointed.
My Samsung UE48JS9000 will not play the 2k7 vids off my Advanced although they worked fine on a Sony and an LG.

I think that's mainly only so you can view/edit 4K with a toolbar active at the side.
The next jump will be 6 or even 8K but since even 4K is overkill - and only being taken up rather slowly I can't see higher resolution becoming widely used for many years yet.

It's revealing that my 4K TV only looks appreciably better playing 4K over 1080p if you sit about 5 feet away or less.

Yeah I can't find too much on the Web about 5k as its so dang expensive. I figured you'd get a little more space on the screen. I agree tho I think 5k is just a premium market next to 4k until the next big resolution comes out

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockymountaincaptures