What transmitter should I get?

Reaction score
I am waiting for the new Zenmuse Gimbal to come out, but i'm wondering what transmitter I should get to fly FPV from my monitor.

Also, what glasses should I get? the Predators or Dominators?

Depends on how far away you intend to fly.
You might be fine with a 250mw transmitter, but many opt for the 600mw ones.

the Dominators are considered much better than the Predators.

Futaba with a trainer port and rechargeable battery. The goggles will plug into the trainer port and be powered through the radio. Also, if you get the 8FG, it has back side sliders to change the pitch of the gimbal. I like the goggles, but I cant see behind me when I'm wearing them. Although, I can use the audio / video port on the goggles to another screen. I just don't want that much weight on the neck strap, while flying. Immersion should make a small light Rx for an external screen.
I can post pics if needed.

MX45OR said:
Futaba with a trainer port and rechargeable battery. The goggles will plug into the trainer port and be powered through the radio. Also, if you get the 8FG, it has back side sliders to change the pitch of the gimbal. I like the goggles, but I cant see behind me when I'm wearing them. Although, I can use the audio / video port on the goggles to another screen. I just don't want that much weight on the neck strap, while flying. Immersion should make a small light Rx for an external screen.

please do :)

I'm getting a new Tx later this week.

Been looking at the Futava 14SG and the Futaba 8FG Super.
I lean towards the 14SG, but due to the accompanying Rx (R7008SB) presenting too much hassle to get to work with the Naza M (as of today, as it cant deal with the S-Bus 2 yet), I'll probably get the 8FG Super.

MX45OR said:

I have same setup as you (T8FG and FatShark) but i cant seems to figure out settings i need to put into 8FG so i can configure it properly in Naza. Would you please share your config file from your 8FG unit? It would help me out a great deal. Ive been trying to do this for couple of days now. Thank you very much.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20