Wanted

Yip Ebay has one for 219 but that's NZ currency so bound to be cheaper anywhere but here
Screenshot_20210615-190524_Chrome.jpg

Or you could choose one of the other 8 compatible remotes if they are cheaper to purchase lol,
Sorry just being cheeky but a few to choose from if unsure,,I did have a brand new one but just sold it,,
20210615_190100.jpg

I have a GL300B that was paired with a P3P. PM me if you are interested.

I am looking for a camera for Phantom 3 Pro I really just need the main board and camera I have rebuilt the gimbal with all new motors.

I am looking for the GL300C I got one on E Bay already and it won't pair with my drone. So I thought I would try this form
and see what comes up

I am looking for the GL300C I got one on E Bay already and it won't pair with my drone. So I thought I would try this form
and see what comes up
What happens when you try link,,does it time out,what happen to original remote or did you get just a drone,turn drone on first,,press link button so it red,then turn remote on and try link,,,if that not work try manual link
Screenshot_20210617-214706_Chrome.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The deal is one battery and 2 sets of props for $600. If you want the GL-300F controller it's another $200. If you want additional batteries, they are $100 each. There have been about 30 hours of flight on the drone. The batteries range anywhere from 15 to 30 charge cycles. I also have a GL-300E Obsidian (black) controller which includes a screen for $400. I am in Melbourne, Florida and shipping is extra.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.