Using mouse/keyboard to control P3S

Reaction score
Hi all,

First time poster here. Purchased P3S about a month ago. I'm looking to use my keyboard/mouse to control the DJI. Most likely will have to do it through the Ground Control s/w package. Any folks have experience with it? Thanks!

I don't think the DJI Ground Station program supports the Phantom 3 (or newer drones). Have you looked at apps from UgCS?

I asked Litchi support to consider adding keyboard support to control the camera. Since the P3S controller does not have C1/C2 buttons that could be mapped to the camera, it would be nice to use a Bluetooth keyboard or controller to take pictures while using Litchi in VR mode. They declined to consider adding that, saying other functionality has a higher priority.

Hi, keyboard control for new DJI drones isn't implemented in UgCS. We have that only for "old" DJI autopilots (WKM, A2, Naza m-v2).

I don't think the DJI Ground Station program supports the Phantom 3 (or newer drones). Have you looked at apps from UgCS?

I asked Litchi support to consider adding keyboard support to control the camera. Since the P3S controller does not have C1/C2 buttons that could be mapped to the camera, it would be nice to use a Bluetooth keyboard or controller to take pictures while using Litchi in VR mode. They declined to consider adding that, saying other functionality has a higher priority.
I use one these when flying with VR gogs or using the Hoodman sunshade on my tablet.
2m Handheld Wired Trackball Mice Mouse for Left /Right Handed Users: Amazon.ca: Electronics
Gives you a regular mouse pointer in android as long as your device supports OTG it's a great option.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94