Used value of P2V+? Trying to sell mine

Reaction score
Hello -

So I have been really happy with my Vision + but just recently here my wifi module went out. I am going to upgrade and want to sell mine.

Realistically what is a Phantom 2 Vision Plus worth used?

The bird is in great shape, never been crashed comes with 2 batteries and a $100 Blurex hard case.

I'm looking for opinions on value? I have looked around on ebay and elsewhere and haven't found a good concrete idea.

Thanks for your opinion

Attachments

• IMG_1369.JPG
    IMG_1369.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 408
Hello -

So I have been really happy with my Vision + but just recently here my wifi module went out. I am going to upgrade and want to sell mine.

The bird is in great shape, never been crashed comes with 2 batteries and a $100 Blurex hard case.

I'm looking for opinions on value? I have looked around on ebay and elsewhere and haven't found a good concrete idea.

Thanks for your opinion
Since I too have a p2v+ I think 200 is a fair price for what you have. Best of luck!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Yes agree
2-250, non working, really sucks, but as the p3s is only $399 at Walmart new, kinds kills us old Schoolers! But $350 with working wifi is a fair working price.
Good luck my friend,
My buddy sells the wifi's but will run you $175 shipped., if you want to fix.
Let me know?

Take care,
J Dot
:cool:

Alstar I don't think it will fit. I am thinking of keeping it all together to though to make it more marketable. I have for sale on Craigslist and so far just scammers and low ballers.

I just can't justify putting a $175 part in a machine thats barely worth that much to begin with, plus it seems like it could get fried pretty quickly. I guess maybe I was lucky with the first one, I had the bird for over a year and have been completely issue free.

I'm in the same boat. I have a P2V+ with a dead wifi module, but everything else works fine. I bought a P3 to have a fully functional drone. Even without the P2V+ video feed, I still took it up to get some shots by best guess for the camera angle (and keeping it within sight). You can see it fly (and see the recorded video) at:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The P2V+ works great to get stationary cover shots.

I think I would also like to find a new home for my P2V+ at the best price possible for the two batteries, extra props, and the working drone (except for the video feed). I can't see keeping it in the closet forever.

Hello -

Thanks for your opinion

Here's Parts

Parting out Phantom 2 Vision Plus

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31