Up at crack of dawn!

Reaction score
IMG_1331.PNG
IMG_1334.PNG
DJI_0017.JPG
managed to get up st 5:45am on a SUNDAY to take the bird for a spin.
I truly take it for grantid where I live. I went out early this morning and took som video and pictures. I have to figure out how to edit video etc... but here are a few shots of many. Unedited. Just went up, shot and dropped on to computer.
At one point I was flying up at the top of a high rise building and BOOM, list connection and return home was initiated.sure enough, ended up coming down on top of me. It is real easy to lose sight of these little guys. 1 second I'm looking at it, glance down at screen and she's gone. I went up to a max of 377' (what I have it maxed at) and around 1600' out. Just flew around the area including "Fisher Island" an island that you have to ferry your car over to. No, I do not live there! Just wanted to sneak over and get a glimpse of how they live. Heres a few in my hood!

Love the cloud shots. Nice!

View attachment 85130 View attachment 85131 View attachment 85132 managed to get up st 5:45am on a SUNDAY to take the bird for a spin.
I truly take it for grantid where I live. I went out early this morning and took som video and pictures. I have to figure out how to edit video etc... but here are a few shots of many. Unedited. Just went up, shot and dropped on to computer.
At one point I was flying up at the top of a high rise building and BOOM, list connection and return home was initiated.sure enough, ended up coming down on top of me. It is real easy to lose sight of these little guys. 1 second I'm looking at it, glance down at screen and she's gone. I went up to a max of 377' (what I have it maxed at) and around 1600' out. Just flew around the area including "Fisher Island" an island that you have to ferry your car over to. No, I do not live there! Just wanted to sneak over and get a glimpse of how they live. Heres a few in my hood!
Yip like cloud shot too,:)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik