[UK] Quickest/Cheapest route to CAA permission

Reaction score
I already have BMFA 'B' which was (still is?) viable for chargeable work but one of my customers is offering to pay for me to take the course (I've been teaching him and he also wants to do it).

A quick google search leads to loads of "we're the best.." type websites, can anyone chime in with their own experience(s)?

West Midlands area but I can travel anywhere reasonable.

TIA,

Adam

Hi gingerbloke,

Don't have any experiance of that company (so why answer you may well ask? :) ) - I have booked a course with them in January, will let you know then!

Hi Adam, I went on the 3 day intensive course with Flyby Technologies and I would thoroughly recommend them. They have courses around the country and they have one in the East Midlands. It was a really good fun and highly educational few days, I'm certainly a much better and more knowledgeable pilot since being on the course. Many of the trainers are former fighter jet pilots so they bring a real professional element to it.
Drone Training UK | Flyby Technology

Reactions: Neon Euc
Hi gingerbloke,

Don't have any experiance of that company (so why answer you may well ask? :) ) - I have booked a course with them in January, will let you know then!

Hi,
Just wondering how your course was with CDT as I’m looking to take a course and like the sound of them. I’m also considering Copterz too.
Thanks

I went when copterz after speaking to a pfco who's been on it with them, plus they had a deal on the course fee. It was intense but fun, I've passed so it's paperwork bashing now to get the permission from CAA (can take 6 weeks)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers