UAV-Outlet Pre-Order Status

Have you been hiding in the bushes stalking every UPS guy that comes by? ;)
e9tcvc.jpg

314r02v.jpg

I need to call in sick!!! Thanks Chad!

Woe is me...I had to ask Chad to send mine out Thursday for Friday delivery since I'm out of town....but hey, it's almost Tuesday!

Really want to hear about your experiences, those of us who have been on this thread for the last month or so...

Woe is me...I had to ask Chad to send mine out Thursday for Friday delivery since I'm out of town....but hey, it's almost Tuesday!

Really want to hear about your experiences, those of us who have been on this thread for the last month or so...
Mine delivers tomorrow. Plan to have it all charged, updated and simulated before I leave work.

My office is about 100 yards from a no fly zone based on the pilot app so hopefully I can function test and simulate.

Mine delivers tomorrow. Plan to have it all charged, updated and simulated before I leave work.

My office is about 100 yards from a no fly zone based on the pilot app so hopefully I can function test and simulate.
Awesome, Apparition! Glad for ya! Let us know how it goes...

I can see the runway from my office. Never have i seen so much red on the pilot app lol. When it arrived i went home picked it up and was in "meetings" to anyone that called. Yup i felt like a little kid. Just curious what is everyones age on here.

I feel that through this experience we have somewhat bonded with everyone on this thread. Just wondering, what is everyones age? 34 here.

I r 48... mine is here tomorrow, but my brown Santa is always late, like 6 or 7pm kinda late. He must live close by, so I will probably be unboxing and doing upgrades, but i just might have to take it to work with me. We have high ceilings at work :rolleyes:

Reactions: iahphantom
Friday for me and I'll still be 64....and my 4 year old God Son Seriously wants to be a Phantom Pilot! Point is, we are all the same age!

Reactions: iahphantom
Are all pre-orders supposed to have been shipped now? I ordered a P3A on April 19th and haven't received anything. Only update I've got is an email on May 2nd asking me to review it...

Anyone else get an additional email saying Eric Fowkes has sent you a package via usps? Maybe our batteries? Just wondering if it was spam or uav related. They have my correct address and everything.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164