UAV-Outlet Pre-Order Status

As a matter of a fact, I just looked at all their options and they either show preorder or backordered.
I can't do good copy/paste, but here's the link: http://www.allerc.com/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=dji-ph3&x=0&y=0

Product Name+ Price Buy Now

DJI PHANTOM 3 ADVANCED EDITION - PRE ORDER ONLY
DJI-PH3ADV

$999.00

DJI PHANTOM 3 ADVANCED EDITION WITH EXTRA BATTERY - PRE-ORDER ONLY

DJI-PH3ADV-B

$1,099.00

DJI PHANTOM 3 PROFESSIONAL EDITION

DJI-PH3PRO

$1,259.00

DJI PHANTOM 3 PROFESSIONAL EDITION WITH EXTRA BATTERY

DJI-PH3PRO-B

$1,359.00

Come on guys, call them, put an order in, if it is back ordered it will say so. I called, he said yes they have them, order now and they would ship them that day. I did, they did.

How simple is that?

I laugh at all of you waiting and waiting for your shipment from someone else. This is my second one! Learn to be aggressive and you will get what you want.

Regards...................

Which one did you order?
I'm looking on their website at
DJI PHANTOM 3 PROFESSIONAL EDITION WITH EXTRA BATTERY
[DJI-PH3PRO-B]
and it shows backordered.

P3P with extra battery, which of course will not ship with the extra battery, but no worry, give them a week. I've had my first one for over a week, got 3 extra batteries on order, that will give me 7 with the two from each of the copters, plus two chargers...

I wonder how long suck it up has worked for them?

Haa Haa,, good try, use your brain and don't post crap that you don't think about first.....

Call and talk to them, duh............. everyone is so busy with the orders they aren't going to update the web site right away.... Do some work to find one!

Regards.................

I did think about it. I wonder why you're on UAV's page trying so hard to get people to leave them and go elsewhere? I'd be interested if Chad could confirm you actually had an order with him.

Reactions: Built Drones
Ritz Camera. Ordered today, shipped today. will be here tomorrow (have tracking number with UPS). Did not opt for the extra battery, figuring that it might just slow things down. I will get a few batteries when the are available.

I did think about it. I wonder why you're on UAV's page trying so hard to get people to leave them and go elsewhere? I'd be interested if Chad could confirm you actually had an order with him.
Chad seems like a stand up guy; I'd doubt that he'll reveal that sort of info... I know I wouldn't.

What ever my friend. I just got tired of waiting, I did some research, made some calls and got (now two). Do your own thing, I have had two on order from him for two weeks. Not that I have to prove anything to you, I was just trying to show some of you that you don't have to wait.

I think that UAV is one of the best shops around, they just aren't getting anything in, or only 20 at a time. I was over 100 on my pre order, so I didn't want to wait.

So be it.

Be the way you are, you just aren't searching if you really want it.

your bad my friend.

Wait and Wait.... They are good, I'm not knocking them. I just answered a thread that was on the web site.

You telling me that I should wait?

I don't think so................

Last edited:
Reactions: mmee1992
Dare I ask, will today be the day?

6a00df351e888f8834017d431e394d970c-800wi

No, today will most likely not be the day.
Even if customs release the package it's still needs to get from Atlanta to Florida, then repackaged and sent out.
Unless they have a super late pickup, we're most likely looking at next day shipment.
Even if it left that evening, sorting at UPS/FedEx. .. well, you get the point.

Given the recent attention at the Federal level, I wouldn't put it past Homeland Security(customs) that they're installing a chip in all of our drones to track them. This takes time. :cool:

Given the recent attention at the Federal level, I wouldn't put it past Homeland Security(customs) that they're installing a chip in all of our drones to track them. This takes time. :cool:
That's the thing about this, many more phantoms came into the US and went right through and ours are the lucky ones that get held up.

I have had my share of customs issues. It just happens sometimes but 90% sure it's the shipper. Some shippers are pros at this sort of thing. Fedex, for example, has agents on hand to handle customs as their shipments go through. Last time i had a personal package tied up in Customs in China, a FedEx agent called me on daily basis to work out issues, fill out forms, and keep me updated. DHL is especially well-versed in US-China customs process. UPS is rather behind. A bunch of freight companies out there as well. Most, however, are just bystanders in the process.

Well, it seems like we won't get our Phantoms for the weekend. It's to the point where its not so much my patience, rather it's that I want to know what to expect so i can plan. Issue is that I don't see any reputable hobby shops that still have them in stock. Oh well.

Reactions: Apparition
Good to hear they're involved and looks like it is a paperwork snafu if they had to send an electronic invoice... sucks that it wasn't done sooner! I wanna fly this weekend!

Reactions: Built Drones
When did the 48 hour window start? It would be good to know what the timeline is for customs to either show up and release the goods or release for failure to show up. Or if they can let it sit as long as they please...

I wonder if Chad/Livan will have an update for us first thing in the morning, like today... :sigh: Feels like it's getting closer, now, about my extra battery, where is it? It's mid may? LOL

I wonder if Chad/Livan will have an update for us first thing in the morning, like today... :sigh: Feels like it's getting closer, now, about my extra battery, where is it? It's mid may? LOL
I've been thinking it was getting closer since I pre-ordered but everyday now it's tomorrow and tomorrow never comes :( Our poor phantoms stuck in customs

Purgatory-Traffic-Sign.png

Reactions: damitjim

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl