Has your P3 shown cracks on the frame?

• I did something to prevent it like zip ties and it worked

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I did something to prevent it like zip ties and it Did Not Work

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I've reading this forum a lot lately while researching drones. I've decided the P3A is the right machine for me but I have a couple of questions I'm hoping to get your input on before I pull the trigger.

1) What are people's thoughts about Accidental Damage Insurance plans offered by dealers such as Drone Etc. and Drone Nerds? Normally I don't buy extended warranties but with the gimble/camera costing 650, I'm wondering if this might be a good investment. They seem to be $200 for 2 years and a $150 deductible for a repair. Any have experience with one of these plans? I'm an experienced RC pilot (Planes, Helis, and Quads) so my stick skills are solid, but I'm worried about how fragile the camera setup will be.

2) Am I crazy to buy a P3 right now? The posts regarding the cracking frames and the quirky firmware causing birds to act crazy, are giving me pause. I'm mostly worried about the the cracking, as the firmware will get sorted. It's hard to gauge how frequent this is happening. Should I assume it's going to happen to mine?

Thank you all for your help.

Alex

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20