Time to let a few of my babies go :(

Reaction score
Good morning.
Well, the shtf with a very expensive veterinarian surgery, so i reluctantly have to let a few of my babies go.
I will post the ebay links.
Neither have ever been crashed, or needed repairs (which is why im listing these, and not my usual workhorses). They are both impeccable. If interested, please contact me. Only U.S inquiries please, as shipping outside a country these days would cost more than the national defecit.

Last edited:
Total bummer,wish you all the best,I'm goin through same thing again
Wish I could help,myself got so stuck I set up a give a little page towards the upcoming costs,,mayby set one up,there are many who will help to the cause

Last edited by a moderator:
I never thought of that. Its bad enough to get hit with this incredible inflation. Our pup has a genetic disorder that causes her legs to get stuck in an up position. But now it’s painful for her to even walk. Thats a $7000 bill on Thursday. Shes one of the family, so the money isnt even a thought. But I was really looking forward to flying that P4P+. Oh well. Thanks for the info.

Reactions: Brojon
Agree not just a dog,,sold me phantoms to fund the last OP,, this time might be a kidney,
Best of luck wishing you well 👍

I never thought of that. Its bad enough to get hit with this incredible inflation. Our pup has a genetic disorder that causes her legs to get stuck in an up position. But now it’s painful for her to even walk. Thats a $7000 bill on Thursday. Shes one of the family, so the money isnt even a thought. But I was really looking forward to flying that P4P+. Oh well. Thanks for the info.
Sorry for the huge bill - I know firsthand how that can be.
I'm always grateful to see folks that understand their "pets" are really family members.
I've had to bite that bullet as well but I couldn't live with myself if I just wrote them off as "inconvenient".
Good luck buddy.

Sorry for the huge bill - I know firsthand how that can be.
I'm always grateful to see folks that understand their "pets" are really family members.
I've had to bite that bullet as well but I couldn't live with myself if I just wrote them off as "inconvenient".
Good luck buddy.
Thank you for that.
You folk are the best

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic