Three years in jail for drone-flying drug dealer

Reaction score
Three years in jail for drone-flying drug dealer | Daily Mail Online

A drug dealer who attempted to fly a drone loaded with cannabis and mobile phones into a London prison has been jailed for three years.

Charlie Adifiyi, 21, of Islington, north London, was tracked down after traces of his DNA were found on a drone downed outside HMP Pentonville on August 14 last year.

It was captured flying towards the prison on CCTV and was intercepted by officers from Operation Airborne – a unit devoted to tackling the number of drones entering Pentonville.

Which member has disappeared lol

I'm always disappointed at the reduced flying time when I load mine up with pounds of heroin.....

Reactions: Pharm
There is some news yack today about drones flying drugs into Northern California prisons out of a San Francisco TV station.
Drones Dropping Drugs, Contraband Into NorCal Prisons
http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2017/11/07/drones-dropping-drugs-contraband-into-norcal-prisons/
The video shows some small toy drone that was carrying drugs that crashed into a prison, and the TV station used their own Phantom drone to make up a delivery method saying how easy it was. Only issue was they demonstrated it in a neighborhood and not over a prison where I believe DJI has blocked flights from going over prisons. The toy one escaped that part, but the DJI NFZ part was left out of their test.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20